Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm THANKFUL for....

So, I was just reading Amanda's BLOG and she was talking about a speaker she was able to hear at her work party who encouraged being THANKFUL as if one is THANKFUL it is impossible to be negative. Apparently, the brain can't do both of those emotions at the same time... so, I thought it would be a good time to state what I am THANKFUL for...

  • Breoni Joy Martin
  • Kyrie Ann Martin
  • Jerry Calvin Martin... my husband!
  • My Mother... Susan Ann
  • My Father... Michael
  • My Brother... Trevor
  • And his family.... LynnAnne, Jeff and Sierra
  • My Sister... Linda
  • And her family... Mike, Savannah, Shawn, Charlee
  • My Uncle Stan
  • My Aunt Sherrie
  • My Aunt Susie
  • Arlene
  • Dad "Boyd" Martin
  • The Ashlimans... Jana, Gordon and Derek
  • The Jones... Julie, Brandt, TimberKy and Forrest
  • The Martins... Kathryn, John, Sharon, Thomas, and Kevin
  • The Souters... Scott, Jen, and Kate
  • The Whipples... Tauyna and Ian
  • The Daughters of Ruth and Ferrell Lish for allowing us to become part of their family...
  • Many, Many other family members... again so many to name... but you have all impacted my life. Thanks for your love!
  • Our wonderful Birthmother
  • A Good Job
  • A Nice House
  • A safe Car
  • Good Health
  • Friends... there are so many of them... from so many parts of my life... I don't know what I would do without all of your support, love, understanding and examples! Thanks for always being there for me... even if we don't talk for a while.
  • My faith
  • Heat, Air Conditioning, Cell Phones, Computers, Power, etc.
  • Digital Cameras, Scanners, Copy Machines, etc.
  • BLOGS
  • Pets
  • Hot Water
  • Glasses/Contacts
  • Health Insurance
  • Good Examples
  • Random Acts of Kindness
  • Hugs
  • Angels on Earth
  • Angels in Heaven
  • And... I'm sure there is more... but right now, I'm ready for bed... (a bed I'm thankful for!)
  • And, again, Breoni and Kyrie who are my 'everythings'!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Tara-
I loved your post- I think sometimes we forget how blessed we are, and what is most important! I loved reading your post because it reminds me of all I have to be thankful for, as well. Love you guys! TTYS!

Jen Souter said...

How nice to remember all the things you are grateful for, thanks for the great example! Love ya