So... on May 6th... I did something very drastic. I cut my hair very short. I donated it to LOCKS OF LOVE again. But, this time I don't think that I will be growing it out again. I've really been enjoying it short. I have had it cut three times since and the last time I also added color. They also taught me how to do makeup correctly. So it was quite the make over. And, I LOVE IT!It was a good change...
I think it made Shawn (who's been trimming my hair for years) more anxious to cut my hair than me.
COUSINS COME FOR THE WEEKEND!
Kangaroo Zoo


Breoni has been a big help!
Actually, she love telling mommy what to do... she comes up with some great ideas!
My parents are officially BACK to Utah. Their home in St. George is finished. We had a wonderful welcoming home weekend for my dad. I forgot the camera so I don't have any pictures to share of that weekend. But, it was wonderful. All the family was there. It was definitely a weekend full of love and laughter mixed with a perfect amount of tears and hugs.
It is amazing what kind of power a couple new grandkids have!






3 comments:
Glad you're back on here! Love the new hair do - looks awesome! I can't believe how much the girls have grown over the past few months. Miss you!
Lauren
I LOVE your hair! I didn't even recognize you in the picture! It is so different but a VERY GOOD different! I agree, I think you should keep it short, you look amazing! Does Jerry like it? Hope you guys are doing well, it has been awhile! We are coming home for Christmas, so we better make sure we see each other!
love ya
Hey Tara, ya I am glad that you have updated your blog! Kate just loves seeing pictures of Breoni! I still love your hair. It looks so good on you! Hope all is well down there! Miss you guys. Love ya Jen
Post a Comment