Smashed what you say? MY GLORIOUS PEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had it in my lunch bag, which I left on the floor by my desk (stupid, stupid place to leave it!). And, I was experiencing technical difficulties with my overhead projector which worked just fine at the end of last year so I was a bit frazzled… and not paying attention to the FLOOR… and totally stepped RIGHT ON the PEACH… I made it into ‘peachsauce’. I still tried to eat what I could… but, it just wasn’t the same!
I was looking forward to coming home to pick peach number TWO, but Jerry did it before I could get outside. UGH! SO NOT FAIR!
So, hopefully… my last of three peaches will be best of the three…and I will get to pick it and eat it in a very peaceful, sensual way!!!


2 comments:
such a fun way to keep in touch!
ps... we love "I love you stinky face" such a cute book!
Hey Tara What a crazy week. It is always hard to change anything in your life! I miss having Breoni and Kate playing together. Kate talks about when we watched her. We need to get together soon. I can't believe how big your girls are getting. Hopefully this week is better! Love ya Jen
Post a Comment