Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My first week started with.... YUCK!

Monday, August 25th was back to the "FULL DEAL"... the first day of school. Breoni didn't go to school becasue I was a little worried about her having a bit of a cold. I knew that I couldn't leave if I got the "you need to come get your kid" call. Thus, Breoni spent the day with her Daddy. What a guy! The first day went great! UNTIL... about 3:00 am.... when I "PUKED".... multiple times.... where does it all come from.... and to make it even worse... it happened so fast... I didn't make it to a sink or the toilet.... (GROSS, I know!) so it was ALL OVER the bathroom floor. I was so grateful for tile! Jerry really wanted me to stay home... but I just didn't think that was the 'right' thing to do on the 2nd day of school, so my overly responsible self said "I've got to go". Jerry was worried about our safety (me too!). So, he got up with us and drove me to work... we dropped off Breoni together then he took me in. It was a tough day but I think I got through it well. No surprises at school and Breoni and Kyrie had a great day! Jerry also picked me up! Man, did he learn what it feels like to commute to Park City. During the day he did the grocery shopping, got my car cleaned and filled it with gas! AND, today.... he sent me flowers! I think he 'walked a mile in my mocassins' yesterday and, well, he's been incredible the last few days! Thanks Honey!

Oh, that reminds me... I must call people 'honey' a lot. Why? Well, Breoni has been calling me HONEY and TARA a lot lately. I chuckle when she calls me 'honey' and cringe when she calls me 'Tara'. I'll be so sad went she doesn't call me 'mama' any more!

2 comments:

lovejoy said...

I love that you shared your puking story with everyone! So, who cleaned up after you? Did you have to, or did Jerry (or the janitor)? :)

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I feel for you. Way to go Jerry! Julia used to call me Nan all the time. The one positive is that if she ever gets lost in the store when they ask who her Mommy is she will say "Tara" and not Mommy.