We read "I LOVE YOU STINKY FACE" which is one of Breoni's current favorite books. We have been doing quite a bit of reading before bed. Tonight she wanted me to rock her to sleep. It took her about 30 seconds to fall fast asleep. I sure hope we both make it through this time.Kyrie did great today... she finally took a 'regular' nap and she drank three 'regular' bottles. She seems to be doing the best of all of us.
I miss them so much. It is so hard for me. Is this normal?
And, to add insult to injury, the commutes were HELL... sorry for the profanity! Two of the five days there were big accidents in the morning so we had extra long commutes. This morning, it took me 45 minutes to go from 500 South to 2600 South (5.2 miles). So, basically our 40 minute drive became 90 minutes! If it would have been a school day, I would have missed 30 minutes of my first class!
I have a web site for work also... check it out if you are interested!
http://pchs.pcschools.us/teachers.php?page=83
I don't feel as ready as I usually do for work. I guess that's just the way it is....probably no one will know the difference except me! And, honestly, I only have so much time and I'M NOT BRINGING THE WORK HOME! So, I'm just going to have to reprogram myself.
Lastly, I'm again so grateful for good family and friends who have been so much help this week. I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks EVERYONE!


1 comment:
I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you to be away from your girls! You are such a loving mom. At least you love them so much that it hurts to leave them. May the Lord strengthen you in this time of difficulty. Those girls know deep within that their momma loves them!
Post a Comment