We made the journey... the ferry, the traffic... UGH... a 48 mile drive took us almost 3 hours. So, much for a break from being in the car. We picked Kristi up... went to McDonald's (we planned a better lunch, but the travel time ruined that!) and went to the doctor. We were all hoping for... 'it's time, let's go!', instead we got "no signs yet". DANG! We took Kristi home and started back to Vashon! (Yes, it was another long commute!)

Kristi(Birthmother), Breoni, Kristi's Mom Michelle and Buddy (the dog!)
June 4....Wednesday
We headed for Desolation Pass (a tradition we have with Kristi!).
We had fun walking the trails and playing on the ocean.
June 5... Thursday
I found a new way to commute! It was much faster...I was way early to pick up Kristi, so I went shopping...at Costso! Pretty exciting stuff! Kristi and I drove back into Seattle for lunch and a spa date. We both got pedicures and manicures!
Jerry and Breoni spent the day at the McMullin's. They played on the incredible play set that is build right around the trees and watched a bunch of movies. It was another 'chilly' day in Washington.
June 6...Friday
We decided that we would take today not to drive around. We stayed on Vashon island. We had a great time playing outside inspite of the fact that it was cold, rainy, and overcast the entire day. Where is the sun? Breoni and I went to visit Rebecca and her kids. We had a great time with them. Breoni loved jumping on the trampoline and riding bikes in the basement.
June 7...Saturday
We travelled into Everett again today. We were invited to a barbeque with Kristi and her family. It was a lot of fun. So, much fun that we neglected to take any photos. Breoni had a wonderful time entertaining (showing off!) and playing with everyone at the party.
June 8...Sunday
Jerry flew back to Utah since there wasn't any signs of Kyrie entering the world. I went to church with Rebecca and her kids. Breoni stayed in nursery the entire time! I was very surprised since she WILL NOT do that at home. We went to dinner at Rebecca's house and had a great time playing with them again.
June 9...Monday
Another rainy, overcast day in Washington. So, we dug up a raincoat for Breoni (that McMullin's) and went for a walk and played outside quite a bit. We also went to play group at Rebecca's. We had a great time! We were introduced to MAPLE flavored yogurt. Breoni and I both thought it was very good. Breoni acquired a fondness for the toy lawnmower. And, she wasn't in the least bit effected by the chickens as she worked hard to mow the lawn.










No comments:
Post a Comment