June 18th-July 7th
For this section, I'm going to show "highlight photo's" with explanations.... since I'm getting old enough that I can't remember what happened each day (except for the fact that the pictures have a date on them!). I sure do love digital cameras!
June 18th
Visting Grandpa Boyd!
June 19th
While Kyrie was sleeping, I decided to clean the inside of my car. Breoni decided that the car needed a good rub down with LOTION!
June 20th
Breoni REALLY wanted to wear her PURPLE BOOTS to Uncle John's surprise party. After the party, we went to visit Aunt Sherrie who had just had knee surgery.
June 21st
Our friends the Burningham's came over for dinner. They have two daughters also. Jordan is just a few weeks younger than Breoni and Peyton is two months older than Kyrie. They just moved into the area! We are so excited to have them close again.
June 24th
Breoni is such a great BIG sister!

June 25th
Painting pictures for Grandpa!

June 26th
Grandpa arrives from Hawaii!
We had several fun gatherings while he was here. We had a wonderful time getting together with my brother, Trevor, and his family. Linda and her family also came up to join in the festivities. I really can't believe that I didn't take any pictures of these events... This might have been during the time when I couldn't find my camera... following thinking I had lost the photo disk for my digital that had EVERYTHING on it from Kryrie's birth. I finally found it in the side pocket of Jerry's bag. Breoni must have been playing with it. All I can say is.... 'prayers ARE answered!'. We had several dinners and spent an evening boating!June 30th
We were getting ready to go to a Family party at Aunt Sherrie's and we had some fun taking pictures of isolated body parts. Thanks for helping Daddy!


July 1st
Kyrie is a beautiful, beautiful little girl!
July 5th
We took some fun pictures of the girls in our backyard. Breoni loves her sister so much. She always tries to kiss her and says 'okay' when Kyrie is crying. We also played on our 'unfinished' playground. We are waiting for swings, gravel, sand, wood chips and rubber mulch. It is going to be so cool!

July 7th
The day before we left for our cruise. We were on our way to take family pictures and also Kyrie's one month pictures.
The day before we left for our cruise. We were on our way to take family pictures and also Kyrie's one month pictures.













No comments:
Post a Comment