- i am... on a quest to find the "STAR" and "100 Watts" in me.
- i think... I have a lot of LOVE to give.
- i know... that I am a strong, determined, intelligent and sensual woman at my core. I also know that being a mother is the most amazing experience I will ever have.
- i want... to be an amazing example to my daughters in all aspects of my life.
- i have... so much to be grateful for.
- i wish... everyday that Breoni and Kyrie will have an abundance of LOVE in their life and that they will never have to question how wonderful they are. I wish for them that they will always feel beautiful and smart!
- i hate... waking up at 5:00am.
- i fear... turning 40!
- i feel... excited and motivated about my quest.
- i smell... the sweet smell of little girls.
- i crave... sunsets and dancing and leather pants!
- i search... for calmness and peace in my soul... for the free-spirit that resides in my heart that is squelched by rules and responsibilities.
- i love... BREONI and KYRIE so incredibly much it fills my life with joy and happiness that is unparalleled by anything I have ever felt.
- i wonder... about so many people and why they are the way they are.
- i regret... never experiencing a full term pregnancy.
- i care... TOO MUCH about TOO MANY things!
- i always... forget to FLOSS!
- i believe... in angels, pixies, love at first sight, miracles, dreams and heaven on earth.
- i dance... not nearly enough...
- i sing... to my girls and loudly in the car when no one else is with me!
- i like... bubble baths, reading, steam rooms, 'ensign moments' and seeing my girls smile!
- i don't always... walk my talk.
- i fight... the 'shoulds' in my life...
- i write... to vent out my emotions so they can stay in check and not bubble over into a volcanic eruption.
- i lose... whenever I want to be right, instead of being loving.
- i win... whenever I receive an unexpected letter from a former student!
- i never... give up!
- i miss... having really close 'girlfriends'.... solitude... my parents... my sister.... and so many other wonderful friends....
- i listen... too closely to what I 'think' I 'should' do and not enough to what is truly good for me...
- i can usually be found... at work or at home.
- i am scared... that my life will never have the romance and passion that I really desire... that I will never get caught up on my scrapbooking... of being hit by a semi...
- i need... more hours in the day
- i dislike... people who make excuses for being lazy and unprepared
- i prefer... rock-n-roll, sleeping in, purple, daisies over roses, long hair and the logical.
- i won't eat/drink... TOFU or CARBONATION!
- i get anxious... about my house not being clean
- i am fascinated by... the amount of knowledge that Breoni is absorbing at every waking moment of every day. It is incredible!
- i am a little embarassed to admit... that I really like PRINCE and that I really, really, REALLY want a tatoo on my foot along the flip-flop line!
- i am happy about... being a MOMMY!
Halloween
4 years ago


2 comments:
Tara- I LOOOOOOVVVEEE you! You inspire me. I am so grateful for you and I hope you know how special you are in my life. I still pinch myself once in awhile that I really, really do have the sister I always dreamed of having.
I love that you stole "my" idea, which I stole! (I'm sure the girl I stole it from wasn't the original writer of it either!) It's neat to be able to read more about you; makes me know more of YOU! Love you.
Post a Comment