Tagged by 5's....
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was a teaching high school at PCHS
2. I was devoting my life to coaching cheerleading!
3. I was highly involved with helping a friend win Car Stereo Competitions.
4. I had my first real 'roommates'.
5. I bought my second car... I was boring... I bought the exact same car!
5 things on today's to-do list:
1. Make dinner
2. Work on the blog
3. Get a 'picture' package ready for our birthmother.
4. Have a parent/student/teacher conference
5. LOVE MY DAUGHTERS!
5 treats I enjoy:
1. M&M Mini's
2. Oreo's
3. Cherry Jolley Ranchers
4. Chai from Starbucks
5. Popcorn
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire (you mean 'when'):
1. Quit working
2. Quit working
3. Hire a daily house cleaner
4. Hire a personal
5. Add on to my house
5 places I have lived:
1. Salt Lake City UT
2. Ann Arbor MI
3. Park City UT
4. Heber UT
5. West Bountiful UT
5 places I have worked:
1. Capital City Bank
2. Bursely Residence Hall (UofM)
3. Ann Arbor Community Ed.
4. Park City High School
5. University of Utah
**Those are the most recent... there are several others!
5 people I tag: EVERYONE WHO READS THIS! :)
Halloween
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment