Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged again... by Amanda!

...to share about my HUSBAND!
1.What is his name? Jerry Calvin Martin
2.Who eats more? I do...
3.Who said I love you first? Hmmm... I'm pretty sure I did... but, I could be wrong!
4.Who's taller? Jerry...by 8 inches
5.Who is smarter? Depends on the subject matter
6.Who is more sensitive? Me. I have a bleeding heart and a lot of empathy for others.
7.Who does the laundry? Currently... we both do! Thanks Honey!
8.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? From what perspective??? When laying in bed, Jerry is on the right...
9.Who does the bills? Absolutely me!! But, I'm trying to get Jerry more involved with this process...
10.Who cooks more? I do... but, Jerry has been getting up to make me breakfast!!!
11.What meals do you cook together? We are trying to do this together all the time!
12.Who is more stubborn? Definitely JERRY!
13.Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Me.
14.Who has more siblings? Jerry
15.Who wears the pants in the relationship? Yikes... I think this is a 'dangerous' question. I take the 5th! :0
16.What do you like to do together? Vacation.
17.Who eats more sweets? Jerry. Sweets are his main food group!
18.Guilty pleasures? Donuts for breakfast!
19.How did you meet? We got lined up by one of the cheerleaders' mother who had a brother who was friends with Jerry.
20.Who asked who out first? Jerry called me to set up our first date.
21.Who kissed who first? I kissed him first.
22.Who proposed? Well... this is a long story... but, in a nutshell... No one! I had to complete the test of 'picking out a house together'. When that task was complete, the engagement was 'assumed'.
23.His best features? His ability to 'play'!
24.What is his greatest quality? His love and admiration for Breoni.

I Tag - Linda Sorenson, Jen Souter, Jen Price, Tauyna Whipple, Joy Chambers and Christa Anderson and anyone else who wants to share about their husband!

No comments: