Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The rest of September....

September 21st...
I mentioned in an earlier post the cool new table I bought for the 'TV room' so I could move the other table back into the room where it goes since I FINALLY got all the stuff that I had taken out of the guest room when I converted it into KYRIE's ROOM! Thanks Jerry for all your help moving things into the storage shed and into the garage! Couldn't have done it without you!


Kyrie is holding her head up so incredibly well at this point!

She is a really strong, happy baby. We love and adore her! She is doing so many things ahead of schedule. All the 'teachers' at day care just love her to death. She is the total favorite!
She is so happy. She will giggle and giggle at Breoni. She rarely ever cries for any reason. She is incredibly patient and good natured. It has been such a wonderful blessing to have her sweet, sweet spirit in our home and family. Kyrie brings smiles to everyone she encounters.
We Love you Kyrie!!

Breoni has found a new love for OREO's and MARKERS, especially how messy she can get with them.... she has truly mastered the 'chew it up and smooth it over your teeth' talent. And, she even gives you the big grin afterwards. She is really quite the comedian. Work has been really busy and demanding this year so Breoni has had to spend a couple of evenings in my classroom with me... she had found 'everything' that I wouldn't want her to find. She successfully 'markered' her ENTIRE LEGS in about 1 minute! with the dry erase markers... NOTE TO SELF: Dry erase markers just don't erase well from skin... it took about a week before the ink was completely gone from her legs!



September 25th...

Jerry played on a Fall softball league. The team took 2nd place in the League and WON the playoff's. His brother, John, sponsors the team so he took home the FIRST place plaque for winning the championship. Every team member also received a fun pair of shorts.




Jerry LOVES his 'gross' teeth at this time of the year. Breoni finds this particularly funny. Jerry puts those teeth in and becomes her 'red neck' uncle. She thinks he is so fun!




GOOD

JOB

JERRY!


September 26th and 28th...

Jerry had a wonderful Friday and Saturday fishing with some friends in the neighborhood. While he was away, the girls and I had a fun Friday night with Aunt Lisa, Uncle Stan and Aunt Linda. I neglected to take any photos of this fun evening! And, Jerry didn't take any of his fishing trip either. It is such a drag when we forget to document our fun times.

We also are still hanging out with Trevor and LA on the last Sunday of every month. We are so loving this fun, fun tradition. Thanks for the wonderful 'deli' spread!

No comments: