Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tag your it....

Tagged by Jen....

As I was playing catch up on reading blogs, I read that I was "tagged" by my neice JEN. This means writing 6 interesting things about yourself! So here are some things about me....

1. I really, really would like a tattoo. When I reach my goal weight, I think I will get one. I guess I'm a bit of a closet rebel and since I'm turning 40 on Thanksgiving, I've decided that it is totally okay to be just who I want to be without all the 'rules' that come from society and religion.

2. I have decided that I will contiually grow my hair out until it is long enough to donate to "LOCKS OF LOVE" and then I will cut it again and start again...

3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE driving fast. I have to remind myself of my precious cargo since my 'angels' commute with me every day.

4. I also truly, truly enjoy math. I know... it must mean I'm crazy!

5. When Breoni and Kyrie are old enough I want to spend a summer and travel to ALL 50 states with them!!!

6. I am very grateful for our beautiful birthmother. Without her, I would have the two best things in my life... Breoni and Kyrie. Thanks Kristi! I love you SO much!

I tag... LINDA, JOY, AMANDA, CHRISTA and NAN!!!!

No comments: