6 Quirks of interest?
I am incredibly particular about the way my laundry is folded. I worked for the Limited in High School and had to fold everything around a clip board. I think it ruined me for life!
I would like a tattoo! I keep writing this. Maybe I'm trying to overcome all the messages in my head that say this isn't okay. I think I will start designing it tomorrow!
I would like to own a 65' Mustang and it will need to be the vintage purple color! My great-grandmother had one. My dad inherited it and fixed it all up. I got to drive it one summer while I was in college. It represents a free spirit for me since my very 'hip' grandmother purchased a purple sports car when she was 69!
I prefer to stay up late and get up late, but my teaching schedule FORCES me to be an early riser... I just haven't figured out how to go to bed early yet!
I am a PRINCE fan. I'm more into his music from the 80's and 90's before he decided to be a 'symbol' instead of PRINCE. I could listed to VINTAGE PRINCE for hours and hours.
I have tons of 'empty' frames hanging on the walls in my house. I have tons of pictures to fill them, but just can't seem to find the time! I wonder what my mother would say that is communicating about my life! And, since I said that... I believe that there is a message/lesson in everything that happens in life!
Who do I tag? Well, I'll say anyone who isn't a party pooper!
Halloween
4 years ago


1 comment:
Tara- Love the updates! Jerry's teeth are so funny! I love that he pretends to be the "redneck uncle". Just a question, Are Mike and I the girls' "Redneck Aunt and Uncle?" Too funny.
Tell Jerry good job for his softball accomplishments. I really love to play softball, and I would really love to play in a league, so I am jealous.
I am going to try and complete all your tags today, I loved reading yours.
PS- A tattoo absolutely does not make you a "bad" person. I have always wanted a little one, too... but to chicken to ever do it. Did you know I was at a tattoo parlor once with a drawing before I got pregnant with Savvy? I chickened out becuase I was afraid of the pain, and someone was complaining while getting thier tattoo. What are you going to get? I think that is a great way to "celebrate" being 40! You are awesome!
Post a Comment