Thursday, February 12, 2009

Catchin' up is fun to do!

More about NOVEMBER....
November 21, 2008
We took Breoni ice skating for the very first time. It was Jerry's idea...I truly love that my husband LOVES to PLAY. I was a bit nervous since it has been LOTS of years since I went ice skating. But, as you can see... it came back to me 'good enough'. Jerry was a kick!!! And, Breoni really started to get into it after a bit and made us all proud with her perserverance and determination.

Enjoy the video!




November 22, 2008

BREONI does the deed for the FIRST time in the toilet. Since then, she really has had no interest in using the toilet. She can really be a little "stinker"... she has got some true redheaded fire in her!

November 23, 2008
Just chillin'...

I'm so silly!I sure have CUTE little legs!

No comments: