Breoni walked across the BEAM all by herself today!!!!! It was so wonderful to watch. She was so excited to go to gymnastics today since we hadn't been in two weeks. We were out of town two weeks ago and last week she was sick. She has been talking about going to gymnastics for three days. Each class starts with some warm ups.... then the teacher shows what we are going to do on the 'toys'. Breoni watched her teacher so closely today. And, when she was done, I said, "Where do you want to start?" and Breoni just darted over to the beam. She usually won't start without help from me, but today she just stepped right up and marched all the way across! I was incredibly proud of her! She did exactly what she was supposed to do on every aspect of the round today. What a good girl she is!
CONGRATULATIONS BREONI!
I don't have a picture (DANG IT!)....
Halloween
4 years ago


1 comment:
Way to go Breoni! I like it- ALOT! I am excited to come and go to gym with you sometime.... hopefully this summer. We love you.... See you soon! XOXOXO!
Post a Comment