Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun Stuff!

Friday- 2/20/2009
Breoni got all dressed up to go out with her Daddy! The were going to take the tax info to the accountant and to go shopping at Old Navy! Daddy LOVES to go shopping. Breoni "LIKES IT A LOT!" (Imagine Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber saying this... Breoni does a great imitation!). They picked out 4 pairs of PJ's, 2 new swimsuits, two pairs of flip-flops, a sweatsuit and 2 shirts!

Saturday- 2/21/2009
Breoni really likes her new swimsuits. She has worn one or the other since she got home yesterday. She also got a wonderful present from "Nana Michelle", bath tub crayons! She has really enjoyed her baths the past few nights! She has colored all over the tub in her swimsuit!
We also went to the park on Saturday since it was such a GEORGOUS day! Breoni had a blast climbing, sliding and swinging! Kyrie went down all the slides! She is fearless! She even enjoyed swinging!
I forgot to take the camera! I really hate it when I do that!


Sunday- 2/22/2009
GAME NIGHT!
We were so excited that Jeff joined us tonight!
TREVOR WON!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I miss Sunday game night.... Maybe sometime we can join in the fun! I love you guys!

Jen Souter said...

Breoni was so cute when we were able to see her last Saturday! She couldn't stop talking! It is so fun to get new close for girls and yes Kate has to wear her new swimsuit around the house to, way too much fun being a girl! Missed you and hope you are doing ok! Love ya Jen

Ace said...

Talofa Martins:

This is Lehi, wanting to know what is going on with you all. Great to see that Kyrie is all yours, wow what a wonderful gift. I added you to our Blog List, visit our simple blog @ Matavaoohana.blogspot.com. Let's get together soon. Love you all..

Lehi Matavao