Monday, February 16, 2009

More Valentine's Day!

Friday, February 13th

TRUE LOVE
A Daddy and his Girls!
Friday they were celebrating Valentine's at school so we (Grandma, Jerry and I) got them all dressed in Red for the festivities. We had made Valentine's for all the kids and teachers at school. Breoni was really excited because she 'KNEW' she was going to get lots of treats. And, Kyrie is always just so happy! Both the girls came home with 'school' made valentines boxes full for valentines from the other kids and teachers. Breoni was so animated as she talked about all the fun she had.

I have had so much fun putting Breoni's hair up. She actually chooses if she wants 'curls' or 'ponies' now. She is really cooperative while we get her hair done in the mornings!


I am so IN LOVE with both of my beautiful, beautiful daughters. They both bring me so much joy and happiness. I can't think of a single thing in life that represents LOVE more than what my heart feels when I hear either Breoni or Kyrie laugh. My heart melts when Breoni tells me she loves me!


My Dad... even from Hawaii!... knows how to pamper all his girls....
And, yes "DADDY" I do know how you feel...... Thanks for loving me more than words will ever be able to express!

.............To Tara from Dad........... To Breoni & Kyrie from Grandpa


To Grandma from Grandpa!

No comments: